These BBQ Beef Sliders are the perfect simple lunch or dinner recipe for dad, on Father’s Day – simple, healthy and delicious.
2 lbs. ground chuck (ground beef)
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
½ cup barbecue sauce
16 mini burger buns
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
32 dill pickle slices
1. Preheat grill or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Mix meat with Worcestershire sauce. Form into 16 patties slightly larger than the buns.
3. Cook patties 3 to 4 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes more. Top with cheddar cheese.
4. Spread barbecue sauce on buns. Top with burgers, onion and pickles. Add additional toppings if you wish.
5. Invite your friends and/or family over – there will be plenty 🙂